Sunday Times British Homes Awards
- Affinity Sutton highly commended in the Housing Project
category for The Square.
NHF Affordable Home Ownership Awards
- Highly Commended for Maple Quays, Canada Water
Green Apple Award
- Built Environment – Best Use of Mixed Development at Durand
Construction News Retrofit Project of the Year
- Affinity Sutton's national retrofitting project named Retrofit
Project of the Year.
SHIFT Award - supported by the Homes and
Communities Agency, UK Green Building Council, WWF and the
- FutureFit, our national retrofitting project, was praised
as“outstanding research assisting the sector understand
What House Awards
Affinity Sutton was named Housing Association of the Year
and picked up two awards for Graylingwell Park at these
prestigious awards on the 18 November.
- Gold in the Housing Association of the Year category.
- Gold for Graylingwell Park in the Best Sustainable Development
- Silver for Graylingwell Park in the Best Brownfield Development
First Time Buyer Readers' Awards
Double success at these awards on the 8 April.
- Latitude Walk, in Ashford, was named Best Small
- The multi-award winning Graylingwell Park in Chichester was
highly commended in the Most Eco Aware Project category. Its
fourth awards success.
RICS Awards East of England
- Our Stratfield Road estate, in Borehamwood, Hertsmere was
shortlisted in the Regeneration category.
Kent Housing Group Excellence Awards
- Latitude Walk, our joint development with Moat Housing
Association, in Ashford was shortlisted in the design
Our flagship development Graylingwell
Park, in Chichester, set to be the largest carbon neutral
housing development in the UK, has done the double in
2010 winning two awards.
- Best Low or Zero Carbon Initiative' at the
national Housebuilder Awards.
- Sustainable Large Social Housing Project of the Year' at Inside
Housing magazine’s Sustainable Housing Awards.
- The award for Community Engagement at the Royal Town Planning
The Gallery/SW6 and The Compass/SO14
Our developments The gallery/SW6, in
Fulham, and the compass/SO14, in Southampton, have also swept
the board at the prestigious UK Property Awards - sponsored by
Google and Bloomberg TV being shortlisted for three
- The compass/so14 is a finalist in the best
development in Hampshire category.
- The gallery/sw6 has been shortlisted as the best
development in London and the best renovation/redevelopment in the
Westbourne, on New church Road, Hove, Brighton, East Sussex, was
recognised as the ‘Best Social Housing Development in the South
East’ at the LABC Building Excellence Awards.
- Shortlisted in the Sustainable Housing Awards in the Energy
Saving Initiative Category
- Our Canning Town development, designed by Maccreanor Lavington
and part of the £3.7 billion Canning Town and Custom House
Regeneration programme, was recognised as a 'Project with
Great Potential' at the National Housing Design Awards.
- Won three Royal Society for the Prevention of
Accidents Gold Awards in 2009 - out of 800 Gold Awards
issued nationally only nine went to housing assocations.
- Affinity Sutton and acclaimed architects Conran & Partners
were awarded the Building for Life Silver Standard for their
eco-friendly Atlanta Apartments, in Bevendean, near
St James' Street Mews, Brighton
- St James’ Street Mews, in Brighton, another Affinity
Sutton and Conran & Partners scheme, was
shortlisted in the Best Public Housing category at
the Brick Awards.