Terms and conditions
Green stories competition
Full terms and conditions
1. Entrants must be Affinity Sutton community
groups or Affinity Sutton individual residents. Employees of
Affinity Sutton, or any of its subsidiary companies, their
families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion are
not eligible to enter. No third party entries or entries submitted
by agents will be accepted.
2. All entries must be received by 5pm, 12
January 2011, to be considered in the competition.
3. Entrants may be contacted by telephone
after the closing date to gather further information in support of
4. Shortlisted entrants will be notified and announced by 14
February 2011. For shortlisted entrants’ details please send an
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
within 28 days of 14 February 2011.
5. Affinity Sutton will work with the
shortlisted entrants to arrange dates for storyboarding and
filming. Affinity Sutton anticipates this will be during April 2011
although these dates are subject to change.
6. Entrants must be willing to participate in
the storyboarding and filming, to produce a short film which will
be subject to a public vote in June/July 2011.
7. All shortlisted entrants will be invited to
a premiere event in London. Affinity Sutton anticipates this will
be in July 2011 although this date is subject to change.
8. The overall winner (as voted for via the
Affinity Sutton website) will receive an all expenses paid trip to
the Eden Project in Cornwall for up to 10 people, up to a value of
9. Cash or credit alternatives will not be
offered. The prize is not transferable.
10. Affinity Sutton accepts no responsibility
for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices,
acceptances or other documents. Proof of posting or sending is not
proof of receipt.
11. The winners may be asked to participate in
non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this
12. All films made as part of this competition
remain the property of Affinity Sutton and Affinity Sutton reserves
the right to use these as required in the future.
13. By entering the competition, entrants
agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set
out in promotional material. Full judging criteria can be found
14. Affinity Sutton’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
15. The promoter is Affinity Sutton, Level 6,
6 More London Place, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2DA.