Code of conduct
Our code of conduct outlines the
principles and standards of conduct expected of all employees,
directors, members and suppliers.
We endeavour to treat all our residents,
staff, suppliers, funders and regulators in a professional manner,
with dignity and respect, show integrity and avoid any suggestion
of influence by biased or improper motives.
1. We will ensure that we are aware of and
follow all law, regulation, policies and procedures that relate to
our work and keep up to date with any changes.
2. Each member of staff is personally
responsible for creating an inclusive, professional work
3. We will protect and use responsibly all
company equipment and property in our care.
4. We will treat all residents and potential
residents in a fair, discreet and courteous manner.
5. We will support our residents in areas
where it is appropriate to do so, but will refrain from doing so
where the support can be abused or misinterpreted.
6. We will not use Affinity Sutton’s
reputation, time, property or equipment to carry out or support our
personal political activities.
7. We will ensure that all personal data is
safeguarded and only shared under approved data protection policies
and procedures. We will keep confidential commercial activities and
will not take part in any anti competitive behaviour.
8. We will not offer, promise, give, request
or accept bribes or inducements under any circumstances.
9. We will not use our position with Affinity
Sutton to obtain better or cheaper services than we could buy
without the Affinity Sutton connection.
10. We will keep the best interests of
Affinity Sutton at heart. We will avoid any situation which would
be seen to question our objectivity and potentially damage Affinity
11. Senior members of staff, board and
committee members have special duties of accountability, and as
result our conduct and personal integrity must be beyond
If you would like more information on
our code of conduct or would like to discuss it with a member of
staff, please call us on 0300 100 0303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org