Find a solicitor

You will need to use a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to conduct the detailed work required to transfer ownership of a property. We recommend that you seek specialist legal advice. Affinity Sutton personnel are not qualified to offer or provide legal advice.

We strongly recommend you instruct one of our panel Solicitor’s below, however if you do choose an alternative Solicitor please ensure that they are experienced in shared ownership conveyancing as this should save you considerable amounts of time and expense. It is not necessary to use a solicitor that is local to you.

David Tagg

57B New Kings Road

Tel: 020 7610 6676

Attn: Neil Rapp

Direction Law
Cook Taylor Woodhouse
Tinklin Springall
Humphreys & Co
Thackray Williams