Affinity Sutton is delighted to present this extremely well
presented, modern and spacious two bedroom apartment in this
desirable area of Maidenbower
- Minimum salaries required are: £30,000
(single), £34,000 (joint).
- Applicants must have access to £3,500 savings
to cover purchasing costs. A higher level of savings
will be required to obtain a mortgage.
- Applicants must be registered with
the HomeBuy agent HomeBuy Options or call
0845 359 6161.
- Priority will be given to social tenants (HA
or LA tenants) and serving military personnel.
- SDLT payable on property or share value from
£125,000. Ask your solicitor for further details.
To arrange a viewing, contact the owner
Chris McCallum on 07977
3 Haweswater Place
Use our affordability calculator to give you an idea of what you may be able to afford. This is only a guide and does not constitute an offer.
- The full market value is £188,000.
- This scheme helps local people get on the
- A 50% share will require a mortgage/savings
- If you can afford to buy a higher share, you
will be asked to do so. The higher the share you buy, the
lower your monthly rent.
- You will be able to buy more shares up to
- You pay a subsidised monthly rent on the
share you do not own from approximately £224.
- There are also monthly service charges of
To find out more about shared ownership,
contact Marie Jackson on 0207 378
5575 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no floor plans available for this property.