- Minimum salaries required are: £18,500
(single), £22,500 (joint).
- Applicants must have access to £3,500 savings
to cover purchasing costs. A higher level of savings will be
required to obtain a mortgage.
- Applicants must be registered with the
HomeBuy Agent, Homes in Hants or call
0203 8062 8004.
- Priority will be given to social tenants (HA
or LA tenants) and serving military personnel.
- SDLT payable on property or share value from
£125,000. Ask your solicitor for further details.
To arrange a viewing, contact the owner
Hayley Seaforth on
68 Englefield Way
Use our affordability calculator to give you an idea of what you may be able to afford. This is only a guide and does not constitute an offer.
- The full market value is £125,000.
- This scheme helps local people get on the
- A 40% share will require a mortgage/savings
- If you can afford to buy a higher share, you
will be asked to do so. The higher the share you
buy, the lower your monthly rent.
- You will be able to buy more shares up to
- You pay a subsidised monthly rent on the
share you do not own from approximately £185.
- There are also monthly service charges of
To find out more about shared ownership
contact Jane Williams on 020 7378 5615 or email@example.com
There are no floor plans available for this property.