- Minimum salaries required are: £17,000
(single), £21,000 (joint).
- Applicants must have access to £3,500 savings
to cover purchasing costs. A higher level of savings will be
required to obtain a mortgage.
- Applicants must be registered with the
HomeBuy Agent, HomeBuy Options www.homebuyoptions.co.uk or
call 0845 359 6161.
- Priority will be given to social tenants (HA
or LA tenants) and serving military personnel.
To arranage a viewing please contact Miss Harriet Sutton on
0207 378 5530
Flat 3 Hayter House, High Street, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 1BD
Use our affordability calculator to give you an idea of what you may be able to afford. This is only a guide and does not constitute an offer.
- The full market value is £90,500
- This scheme helps local people get on the property ladder.
- A 40% share will require a mortgage/savings
- If you can afford to buy a higher share, you
will be asked to do so. The higher the share you buy, the
lower your monthly rent.
- You will be able to buy more shares up to
- You pay a subsidised monthly rent on the share you do not own
from approximately £197.
- There are also monthly service charges of
To find out more
about shared ownership please contact Harriet Sutton on
0207 378 5530 or email