We aim to provide the best possible service...
but sometimes we make mistakes or circumstances beyond our control affect our service. You can help us put things right by letting us know where our service falls down and how we can improve it.
- treat your complaint seriously, promptly and in confidence
- aim to put things right there and then
- take full details from you and investigate the matter if we are unable to resolve the problem straight away
- be polite, helpful and professional
- use lessons learned from complaints to improve our service
To make a complaint...
More details can be in found in our Complaints leaflet