Performance and service standards
Our promise to you
At Affinity Sutton, we want to make sure that, regardless of where you live, you’ll always get the same response times from us. Here are the headline targets that you can hold us to.
For general enquiries:
- If you call our Contact Centre, we’ll pick up the 80% of phone calls within 30 seconds of the phone ringing.
- If you need a call back, we’ll respond by the end of the next working day.
- If you write to us and require a response in writing, we’ll do it within 10 working days. If we can’t we’ll contact you within the first 3 days to let you know why and how long you’ll expect to wait.
- If you need someone to visit you at home, we’ll arrange an appointment within 10 working days. If it’s an emergency we’ll come and see you within 24 hours.
- If you’re reporting something serious like racial or sexual harassment or domestic violence we will investigate it within 24 hours.
- Emails should be responded to within 5 working days.
If you've got a complaint:
- Your initial complaint will be dealt with and responded to within 10 working days.
- If you’re not happy with our response our appeals panel will meet within 28 days of your appeal.
- That panel will respond to you within 10 working days of meeting.
If you're a new customer renting from us:
- We’ll come and visit you and tell you all about our services and make sure you’re settled in within 28 days of you moving in.
For repairs, there are different categories to make sure we get the right people to your home with the right priority level:
- We will deal with emergency repairs within 24 hours.
- We will deal with routine repairs at the Resident’s convenience but within 28 days.
Get in touch
Can't find what you're looking for? Call us now:
T: 0300 100 0303