Leeds - Killingbeck: Houses
£335 pcm - £348 pcm
- Property type House
- Bedrooms 2, 3
- Renting Options
There are a number of large parks in the borough and community links with youth clubs and adult learning centres.
HOUSES: 2 & 3 Bedrooms
The property is let unfurnished with a one-year tenancy with the option to extend by up to another five years (subject to meeting the terms of your tenancy agreement), helping to provide peace of mind and security for you and your family.
To be eligible for an Affinity Sutton tenancy, you must be:
- Over the age of 18. In exceptional circumstances we may take on residents from 16+, with an adult guarantor
- A permanent UK resident
- A British passport holder, or have been granted legal leave to remain
- Nominated by a local council under the terms of their housing allocation policy, or be assessed by us as being in housing need.
You must not:
- Be an Affinity Sutton employee or related to someone who is employed by us
- Have been convicted of a criminal offence, or have been guilty of antisocial behaviour, within the past five years
- Have current or former tenant arrears with Affinity Sutton or any other landlord
- Own any residential property in the UK
- Already hold a social or affordable tenancy elsewhere, unless you are going to give up that tenancy on transfer or exchange.
For full details, see Renting with Affinity Sutton [link to Renting with Affinity Sutton page under Rent a home]