There was a great mix of residents from across the country and
we received some really valuable feedback that we look forward to
shaping our future plans.
We sought input from residents on a range of
topics through various workshops and a Q&A session. Here are
some of the answers they gave us:
- 56% of residents would support offering fixed term tenancies
for new lettings.
- 32% of residents would be most interested in engaging in
- 77% of residents use a computer at home and 39% think that
email will be the most important form of communication over the
next five years, with Apps being 28%.
- 44.7% of residents would like to see local initiatives/projects
on local web pages.
- 43% of residents found the extended opening times of the
contact centre easier to contact us.
- A massive 81.9% of residents thought that Housing Officers
should have a role in managing repairs.
- 62.4% of residents would rather Affinity Sutton invested in the
inside of their home rather than the outside.
- 61.2% of residents thought stronger local communities would
improve resident well being.
- 66% of residents thought that RAPs were working well or
- Residents were divided equally about whether non residents
should be invited to the NRC.
- 88% of residents would recommend someone to live in an Affinity
- 93% of residents thought the annual report for residents was
excellent or good.
- 84% thought that Rapport (newsletter for involved residents)
was excellent or good.
- 75% of residents thought the first NRC was excellent and 24%
thought it was good.
- 95.2% of residents would like to hold the NRC every year.
- 73% of residents thought the venue and location was good, with
only 1% voting it poor.
[Above based on approx 90 residents
We also gathered feedback on digital
communication specifically to better inform our future plans in
- 93% of residents use the internet at home with shopping sites
being the most frequently accessed at 44%. Facebook was the second
most accessed at 26%.
- 62% of residents have a facebook account.
- 65.4% of residents found the resident toolbox most helpful on
[Above based on 24 residents voting
(website interactive session)]