Check your door closer works
- If you live in a flat, your front door must close unaided by a door closer (i.e. be self closing).
- Door closers are an essential part of your front door. They ensure the door always closes behind you, creating a barrier to protect you and others in your block.
- Check to make sure your closer is in a good working order and the door fits in the frame.
- There are different types of door closers and yours may not be at the top of the door, but they all work in the same way.
- If your door doesn’t have a self-closer or is broken please contact our Repairs Team on 0300 100 0303