Have you registered for one of the upcoming Resident Engagement Days?
From Tuesday 3rd October to Friday 24th November, Affinity Sutton will be hosting regional resident engagement days which you can register for below.
What's involved at the Resident Engagement Days?
The resident engagement days, which are all day events, will bring Affinity Sutton Homes and Circle Housing Residents together, providing the opportunity for residents to learn more about Clarion Housing Group (formed in November 2016 as a result of our consultation with residents to merge parent companies Affinity Sutton Group and Circle Housing Group). It will be your chance to put questions directly to our senior executive team and learn more about our aspirations to build 50,000 new homes in the next 10 years and our community foundation programme which will invests £10 million a year to improve the lives of our residents and the communities where they live.
You will also have the opportunity to take part in interactive workshops on topics such as repairs and maintenance, and how you can influence our plans to make it easier for you to interact with us online in the future.
At the events, there will also be a variety of information stands and competitions where you can find out about other ways of getting involved with Clarion and how to access our services such as volunteering, employment and training.
The Resident Engagement Days will take place on:
- 3 October 2017 - Holiday Inn, 25 Aytoun Street, Manchester, M1 3AE (Past)
- 13 October 2017 - Amba Hotel, Charing Cross, The Strand, London, WC2N 5HX (Past)
- 10 November 2017 - Amba Hotel, Charing Cross, The Strand, London, WC2N 5HX (Past)
- 17 November 2017 - Hilton Hotel, Gatwick (South Terminal), RH6 0LL (Registration for this event is now closed)
- 24 November 2017 – The Bull Hotel, Westgate, Peterborough, PE1 1RB
Whats included and how to register
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and reasonable transport costs will be paid for. To register your interest please complete the short form below and a member of the resident involvement team will get in touch to advise if you have been successful in securing a place. If you need assistance in completing the form please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that depending on when we receive your registration of interest to attend one of the REDs we may place you on a waiting list.
Please note, we will use the information you provide on the form to:
- Register your interest in attending a Resident Engagement Day event.
- Contact you to confirm further details ahead of the event, and to seek your feedback post event.
- Ensure we are positioned to cater for any special requirements you tell us about.
Information will only be accessible to staff co-ordinating the Resident Engagement Day events, and will not be used for any other purpose.