This will help the RSB members understand Income and Arrears to enable them to fully scrutinise with a clear understanding of the service and the constraints it works within.
This half day session will explain what the Income Centre do, including details about our teams, the services we currently provide or are developing which will include:
1. Income Team: Former Tenant Arrears, Rent Review & Direct Debit payments & incentive.
2. Arrears Team: Arrears recovery process, performance, welcome team, patch teams.
3. Welfare Benefits Team: Explain all the work we’ve been doing related to welfare reform changes, welfare benefit team successes & their role.
4. Other : G15 involvement, joint working with other teams, new telephone payments system introduced, involvement in corporate projects, external agencies e.g. Local Authorities, courts, Citizen Advice Bureau.”
This course is suitable for:
- Regional Scrutiny Board Members
Method of training: Classroom style learning
Length of course: Half a day
Location: This course is held in various locations